IS Support Instructions
If patient care critical, please do not submit a web ticket. Please call the IS Help Desk at 617-632-3399 for PCC issues.
Non Urgent Ticket Instructions
1. Please go to DFCI Homepage and click on IS Help Desk icon under "Popular Links"
or click here to access the IS Help Desk page directly.
2. Click on “LOGIN” at the top right corner of IS Help Desk Page.
3. Click on “Open A Ticket" on LOGIN page.
4 . Before stating the request/issue please enter the application in the "Application In Use" box above the description box. The correct way to name each application in the "Application In Use" is listed below:
“InfoEd-DFCI” (for InfoEd, InfoEd Tech Transfer)
“caTissue-DFCI” (for caTissue)
“OnCore-DFCI” (for OnCore, Epic, RSH, Tx Arms)
“InForm-DFCI” (for eDC)*
“OncPro-PHS” (for OncPro, OHRS Submit, COST)
5. Please describe in the description the specific assistance that is needed for the application and include the urgency of the issue.
6. To add an attachment to your ticket, follow these steps
*Please note: if you are an InForm user without a Partner's user ID please email your issue to email@example.com Enter study number in the subject line.